Legion mains, avoid playing Legion for now

Made For This in every lobby. Avoid it until the new killer settles in.

Comments

  • You can't stop me, I can't read.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    You can't stop me, I can't read.

    Untitled Image
  • Explain to me how people are running faster than me in base speed but also running faster than me in Feral Frenzy mode in a straight line, can you also explain to me how people are stunning me with a flash light 4 times in a row with no delay or how people are instantly completing generators by themselves but when I do generators it takes me 5+ minutes to finish man this stuff is getting on my nerves

  • @DemonicDemons said:

    Explain to me how people are running faster than me in base speed but also running faster than me in Feral Frenzy mode in a straight line, can you also explain to me how people are stunning me with a flash light 4 times in a row with no delay or how people are instantly completing generators by themselves but when I do generators it takes me 5+ minutes to finish man this stuff is getting on my nerves

    Cheaters possibly? I can't say for sure without seeing some sort of recording of the match you played.