Tokyo Ghoul Fan here!

You guys butchered the Rabbit costume.
what am I looking at T_T
way i see wont even pay 500cells for it

sorry just a rant big fan of the manga

Comments

  • Tokyo Ghoul is cool. But it should have stayed off DBD in my opinion.

    I really want Behaviour to bring back the classic horror aspect of the game. The game's not even a horror game anymore ;(

  • @dayflare said:

    Tokyo Ghoul is cool. But it should have stayed off DBD in my opinion.

    I really want Behaviour to bring back the classic horror aspect of the game. The game's not even a horror game anymore ;(

    It never was a horror game, it's a horror-themed PvP GaaS.

  • @dayflare said:

    Tokyo Ghoul is cool. But it should have stayed off DBD in my opinion.

    I really want Behaviour to bring back the classic horror aspect of the game. The game's not even a horror game anymore ;(

    What is "classic" horror? Frankenstein and Wolfman? There isn't a whole lot left that isn't already in the game.