Please remove the enraged glow

I love everything about this killer visually. However, I hate the red glow Kaneki has while enraged. It takes away from the character's design and makes him look out of place in the environment and less natural to the DBD art style. On top of that, from the survivor POV he's a literal glowstick (see below)

First Person Model
Normal:

image.png

Enraged:

image.png

Without the glow it looks much more natural, it makes me feel like I'm actually playing as ken kaneki.
If the intention is to differentiate the two states, the Kagune and UI VFX are more than enough.

(Also worth mentioning, I don't like his hand position either. The normal one is a lot more fitting.)

It's even worse for survivors, with distance the glow gets MUCH brighter. Just look at this.

Third Person Model
Normal:

image.png

Enraged:

image.png

It's almost comical how out of place he looks. I get he's supposed to be obvious, but yet again his Kagune is more than enough.

Comments