Is dbd down on consoles?

Whenever I try and play dbd on my Xbox, it just won't ######### let me? It'll say connection error everytime, and I've restarted my Xbox, checked my wifi (which after checking, it's completely fine) and nothing is helping. One of my friends also said that apparently dbd isn't working for a lot of Playstation players either.

Comments

  • I was having trouble logging in on PS5 but eventually I got in. I saw other console players say they had the same issue too.

  • Yup… Can't even download the update.

  • I have heard reports of it happening both on PS5 and on Xbox Series X/S.

    PS5 seems to be more centered around log-in issues and Xbox seems to be centered around an inability to even download the update.

    There has never been something more iconic than DBD releasing hype chapters only for it to be broken on major platforms lol. They'll probably have it fixed by later today, if I had to guess.

  • i am on Xbox and was able to download the update, however It will not let me in the game whatsoever.

  • The devs made a post and said they are aware of the issue and will fix it: https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1907484350817386879