Post Sorting Option
The new post sorting option that lets us sort posts by newest, 'hottest', and 'top' is a nice feature since it gives us more approaches for browsing the forums. But I'd be interested in seeing 'new' as the default setting. That way we won't be missing recent posts in favor of more trending ones.
I often find there are posts that get less traction but which I'm interested in reading or commenting on, and I personally prefer to be able to browse those without having to switch the sorting. I guess it's just a minor thing, but I thought I'd mention it.
Comments
Was considering posting this topic myself lol it resets to Hot but I'd rather be able to set to New permanently so I don't miss out on the latest news
not the dbd forums fyp
Agreed not having new first is nonsensical to me, especially when I have to press new everytime I visit.
Most new posts can never get "hot" if nobody sees them in the first place
great idea!