Res 1920x1200

hello, I bought a new notebook with a resolution of 1920x1200
when I start a game, black bars appear, I tried various ways to solve it but nothing, I leave the screenshot attached, I hope someone can help me. thanks.

PS: in the menu no bar, only when starting a game

Screenshot_1.png

Comments

  • This is intentional and done so that people cannot alter their resolution to get an advantage. Before that some players decided to stretch their resolution.

    1920x1200 is not a standard resolution, so the resolution is set to 1920x1080, with those black bars for the rest of it.

  • Aspect ratio is locked to 16:9 to prevent stretched res, not much you can really do unfortunately.

  • I understand but the notebook has this resolution, what can I do...๐Ÿ˜“

  • @Liven said:

    I understand but the notebook has this resolution, what can I do...๐Ÿ˜“

    There's probably no way if they locked it on 16:9 completely. The only thing you could do realisticly and I couldn't even tell you if thats possible, would be zoming into the picture until bottom and top align with the edge - your problem then would be that you probably can't see your item/power as well as survivors anymore, maybe even the right perk xD

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This is intentional and done so that people cannot alter their resolution to get an advantage. Before that some players decided to stretch their resolution.

    1920x1200 is not a standard resolution, so the resolution is set to 1920x1080, with those black bars for the rest of it.

    As someone who has a widescreen (not for stretching purposes, I play a lot of immersives like Star Citizen and such) it looks so ugly. I understand why, but man we really cannot have nice things because of this community.

  • @Liven said:

    I understand but the notebook has this resolution, what can I do...๐Ÿ˜“

    yours is 16:10 , hence the black bars