How do I do this mission?
I don't know if it's bugged or if I'm doing it wrong. With the Huntress, I charge the hatchets and hit the survivors, but the mission doesn't trigger. Anyone who has done it? It's from Tome 3, as you can see."
I don't know if it's bugged or if I'm doing it wrong. With the Huntress, I charge the hatchets and hit the survivors, but the mission doesn't trigger. Anyone who has done it? It's from Tome 3, as you can see."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its bugged. The charged shot score event is never rewarded so the challenge does not count them. There is also some Doc tasks in early tomes that are currently bugged.