American Horror Story IP
Is there any characters you would like to see from American Horror Story added to DBD?
I want Elsa Mars
Is there any characters you would like to see from American Horror Story added to DBD?
I want Elsa Mars
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh so cool!!! Yes I would love to see these characters from AHS:
Twisty the Clown seems like a no-brainer.
The latex man and woman could maybe be Legion skins.
And of course Papa Legba. 🤩
I would just melt if Bhvr could work something out with Ryan Murphy and FX to at least bring a cosmetic pack to the game. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, Dbd is a juggernaut in the world of horror and AHS absolutely deserves to be a part of it.
I think so too! Those would be so sick! There’s so much they could do with killers and survivors as far as a skins pack! Papa Legba would be sooo cool too! They could at least try for one of Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates. They’re Horror Icons, and cross me as people that would be cool with it.