Singularity biopods not working out of The RPD map

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Hello I've found a issue involving the Singularity Not being able to place any Biopods Outside where the exit is. Like I find this a extreme issue involving not being able to control a certain Area. I feel that Survivors can use this area to hide from the Singularity. (Note there is still a place to put The Biopods just it is in a very odd place and doesn't help much

PLATFORM:Switch

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Go to the The Outside area of the RPD where the Screen shots show and just try to place a Biopod anywhere. Up to the stairs outside to the upstairs.

VIDEO:

2025032810084300-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810091900-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810090700-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810090800-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810090300-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810090500-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810085900-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810085600-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810085200-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810085500-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810082500-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810082900-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810083200-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810083600-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810083900-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810084100-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810084300-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810084700-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810084800-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025032810085000-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments