Vecna - Dragontooth Dagger addon does not work on injured survivors

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When using the Dragontooth Dagger addon as Vecna, hitting an injured survivor with a basic attack while they are holding a magic item does not apply Dragontooth Dagger's effect. The addon only works when hitting a healthy survivor.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Hit an injured survivor with a basic attack while they are holding a magic item (any of the 4 magic items will work, it doesn't matter which one you get)
  2. Notice that the Hemorrhage and Mangled status effects were not applied

VIDEO:

As you can see here I am holding the Gauntlets of the Skyguard when I get hit and the addon didn't work. I then disconnected to show the killer's loadout and that they were using the addon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVocLpIFD94

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • Hi - I wanted to give an update on this, since this addon received a buff in this patch I figured I would test this again. I can confirm that it is still bugged on the 9.0.0 release and only works when hitting a healthy survivor.