What do you think the best perk is for each side?

Personally, I'd say Windows of Opportunity and Corrupt Intervention…

How about YOU?

Comments

  • Pentimento & Kindred

  • This content has been removed.
  • @jesterkind said:

    I'm surprised by how many people are saying Kindred. I didn't think that perk had that much sway anymore.

    My picks would be…

    Survivor: Sprint Burst. It's unconditional, has potentially extreme impact, and only a handful of killers can hope to contest it (by which I mean lower its value, I'm not saying the perk's overpowered or anything). Something like DS or STB requires the killer to tunnel, SB doesn't care how they play.

    Killer: Pain Resonance. Slowdown is among the most powerful archetype of perk to bring (tied with information), and Pain Res is very potent slowdown gained essentially for free, it only requires hooking on specific hooks - otherwise it just activates passively off normal gameplay. For the same reason, Grim Embrace is another pick you could put in top spot here.

    I’m surprised as well, since the black bubble blocks out the killer who just hooked someone (never understood why this was added; for the longest I thought it was a glitch smh). You barely have time to see which direction they are heading in. If it’s a stealth killer who activates their stealth while the bubble is still up (Wraith), you won’t know which direction they are are headed. Kindred is still a good perk, don’t get me wrong- but I could name at least 3 others I would put before it (even launch Kindred).

    For me it’s Windows and Lethal Pursuer.

1 2 ›