Hybrid Input setup conflicting
I just recently purchased an Azeron Keypad for my other games, and it's been working great. I love being able to have both mouse camera movement but the same joystick feel for movement that I grew up with, and with the added benefit of freeing up the rest of my fingers for use. In other games it's worked really well, and it's super fluid. But with Dead by Daylight, it seems to conflict between the two inputs, and whenever you're trying to do ANYTHING it will flicker between the two input methods of KB+M and Controller. On the lower end of it, I've been able to free it up after a second or two, but sometimes it will just refuse to do anything for around 5 or 6 seconds, which is very detrimental to any game. I know some people who have disabilities who also use a hybrid setup and I hope this is just a bug for this specific game and not something that the devs will refuse to fix because I really wanted to try it out with DBD since it's by far my most played and favorite game :/
Comments