Dark Lord Wolf Form 2nd Pounce Bugged

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I see there was one other post about this from back in October of last year reporting this issue and it has almost no interactions and obviously has still not been addressed. They didn't upload their player logs, though, so maybe this will get it addressed. When I play as Dark Lord, at least once per match my 2nd pounce from wolf form bugs out. It's not just me "missing," as I don't even get to leap forward. I get frozen in the animation of beginning the 2nd pounce, and then I can just slide around slowly (camera can move around freely as well) in that freeze frame of the animation until I spam click myself out of it (I don't know if it just wears off without clicking, I'm too annoyed to not spam my keyboard and mouse when it happens).

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Played as Dark Lord.
  2. Used wolf form after using bat form (maybe somehow related to teleporting as bat beforehand?)
  3. Used pounce without hitting on the first leap.
  4. Get stuck in pounce animation (freeze framed) while still being able to slide around slowly for a few seconds.

VIDEO: Attached previous post's linked videos since it's the exact same issue and my video won't upload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zAG6chF_3c https://youtu.be/QJl70C1T5FA

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log

Comments