Turn down the ridiculously oversensitive endgame chat filter
I tried telling someone that leaving with the Pig's bear trap on kills you, and it censored the words 'kills you'. For some stupid idiotic reason.
I tried telling someone that leaving with the Pig's bear trap on kills you, and it censored the words 'kills you'. For some stupid idiotic reason.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One time for me it censored the word 'David'.
I've been censored over "hook" in a game about hooking people 🤦
the game censored the word killer for me once. I guess were getting chased by creatures now
The chat filter is what happens when you let ai handle things instead of making and updating a proper filter. It's bad and should be changed.