Unhook i-frames still inconsitent?
I don't know if I'm missing something or they are really inconsitent. Whenever I play survivor it happens very often that I get downed again before really hitting the ground. I cant even use dead hard.
On the other side, when I play killer it seems like the i-frames takes forever, I wait till the survivor does some steps and still the hit doesn't down them (no borrowed time btw).
Someone else has the same experience like me?
Also, as Killer I always try to hit the unhooker instead the one who got unhooked, but very often the autoaim takes priority to the hooked guy resulting into 0 damage done to anyone.
Wouldn't it be smarter not only to give the hooked guys i-frames but also make him completely invisible for hits for the first seconds to avoid that? Something like freddy, but without autoaim detection.
On the other side, when I play killer it seems like the i-frames takes forever, I wait till the survivor does some steps and still the hit doesn't down them (no borrowed time btw).
Someone else has the same experience like me?
Also, as Killer I always try to hit the unhooker instead the one who got unhooked, but very often the autoaim takes priority to the hooked guy resulting into 0 damage done to anyone.
Wouldn't it be smarter not only to give the hooked guys i-frames but also make him completely invisible for hits for the first seconds to avoid that? Something like freddy, but without autoaim detection.
Comments