Advanced Tutorials & Advanced Challenges
A friend of mine, @Nun_So_Vile, mentioned this about how to improve your game sense and situational awareness. How about implementing an Advanced Tutorial or Advanced Play Challenges that could show and teach newer and even the average players how to go about certain situations within a match to improve themselves? An example would be like "Improve this scenario: Unhook the Claudette once the Meg briefly distracts the Trapper and run to the exit gate ahead" to help their situational awareness on when to and when not to make a decision that could affect the outcome of the match. I would be all for this, and even giving a reward such as a Banner, Badge, Charm, or even introduce Titles like "Veteran Killer" or "Veteran Survivor" for completing the Tutorial(s) would be welcomed.
Also, mentioning name titles, it would really be another nice incentive for doing Advanced Tutorials or Challenges and could look something like this for completing specific Advanced Tutorials with the required Killer/Survivor.

Comments
I can't tell you how badly I want tutorials for:
The number of aneurysms I'd have would drastically reduce ๐๐๐
That would fix so many issues.
To sole this games "confused player" - problem, the tutorial has to be the solution.
Learning dbd is extremely hard for newcomers. Make them test situations in a controlled environment where they can make as many mistakes as possible before throwing them to the wolves.
Pig seal of approval ๐ฝ
Indeed it would help educate players on improving their game sense.
I don't even think it would be difficult to implement. They'd just need to expand the tutorial by creating a section for basic/intermediate/advance for the scenarios and just put the players into the scene explaining the situation and what the victory/goal condition is. Let them be able to go back and practice again and again until comfortable enough.
Pig seal of approval ๐ฝ