We all know Mr MC (who sorta looks like dwight) likes Buffy.

Who would the Killer be? Angel? (bad angel) or Spike?

Comments

  • DBD has a tendency to pull from early incarnations of the licenses it gets - the first movie in a franchise for stuff like Halloween, earlier games for RE (the first time) - so I'd suggest it'd probably be something like The Master from season one. Slight possibility they pull from the movie and not the show, but I somewhat doubt that, they'd go for the more recognisable version.

    They'd probably want Angel and Spike to be survivor cosmetics, lol. I'd def play Spike as a survivor, myself.

  • @jesterkind said:

    DBD has a tendency to pull from early incarnations of the licenses it gets - the first movie in a franchise for stuff like Halloween, earlier games for RE (the first time) - so I'd suggest it'd probably be something like The Master from season one. Slight possibility they pull from the movie and not the show, but I somewhat doubt that, they'd go for the more recognisable version.

    They'd probably want Angel and Spike to be survivor cosmetics, lol. I'd def play Spike as a survivor, myself.

    Alas no. The Master was in a series, Spike and Angel anf a continuous and would rally in support and basically knowing them, not Buffy peeps know of the big bads *s