Can you stop putting random killer challenges in tomes that don't relate to them?
Why the hell do I have to play as Nurse in Dracula's tome? Shouldn't I, you know, have to play as Dracula?
Why the hell do I have to play as Nurse in Dracula's tome? Shouldn't I, you know, have to play as Dracula?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually they'll put a "random" character challenge in the tome if they receive a cosmetic in the rift. IIRC the Nurse got that Grim Reaper-looking cosmetic in that tome, right? That's why she has a challenge there.
But either way, I don't see the harm in having them.