Character bio page

Does anyone else miss the old character bio page? I miss being able to click f1 on keyboard or right on the d-pad for controllers to quickly access the character bio page. It looked very clean and you were able to cycle through other character’s bio without having to select them first. I also really enjoyed getting my characters to prestige 3 to get the check marks above the perks unlocked meaning all other characters would get their perks t3 already. Does anyone else miss this page or is it just me?

IMG_4793.jpeg

Comments

  • I really miss it. For some reason i liked looking at the characters' pictures while searching for a match.

  • I dont hate the fact that they updated the UI, I had the fact that they removed the original charm of the UI, specifically with how grimy and misty everything felt, it felt more connected to the "Entity". I feel like there is a middle ground between functionality and aesthetics that would have worked insanely well for the UI.

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    I really miss it. For some reason i liked looking at the characters' pictures while searching for a match.

    YES! I loved the characters picture on the left side of their lore but now you can barely even see them because their power and perks are blocking 70% of the picture