Getting grabbed after 'Dog Stunned'

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Dropping a pallet on Houndmaster's dog does not knock him out of his attack (even with the 'DOG STUNNED' score event), he teleports over/around the pallet and grabs anyway.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Drop pallet on Houndmaster's dog to prevent being grabbed during Chase command. Get grabbed anyway.

VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-hwWrO4S0cgB5igo_qgvzf01pCW-SV-S/view?usp=sharing

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I think this bug has something to do when using the brown addont Coconut. 🥥


    I have seen this happen but only when I use that Addon. Rarely happens.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    I think this bug has something to do when using the brown addont Coconut. 🥥


    I have seen this happen but only when I use that Addon. Rarely happens.

    They were using Spyglass and Training Bell. This is not the first time this has happened, and it even happened a second time a few matches later the same night, different Houndmaster, no Coconut, Final Destination.