Lobby times

This currently is extremely painful, it takes so long to find matches on console (dont even mention pc right now), I am okay with it but it gets kinda, aggravating

Comments

  • I gave up on the waiting, now i play as "survivor" and try to kill loopers and other ppl who i see trying to bully the killer.

  • @Bug_Reporter said:
    I gave up on the waiting, now i play as "survivor" and try to kill loopers and other ppl who i see trying to bully the killer.

    It might be because prove thy self getting a buff

  • Are you playing solo or SWF? 

    Solo lo I can find matches and from about 1 to 3 minutes 

    SWF is anywhere from 5-20 minutes or more
  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    Are you playing solo or SWF? 

    Solo lo I can find matches and from about 1 to 3 minutes 

    SWF is anywhere from 5-20 minutes or more

    both

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    This currently is extremely painful, it takes so long to find matches on console (dont even mention pc right now), I am okay with it but it gets kinda, aggravating

    As survivor or as killer?

  • @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    This currently is extremely painful, it takes so long to find matches on console (dont even mention pc right now), I am okay with it but it gets kinda, aggravating

    As survivor or as killer?

    Survivor, I can almost never get lobbies, as killer I open it and in 2 seconds a swf appears, that may be a clue

  • This is cause hardly anyone plays solo anymore. Most lobbies probably are sitting waiting for the 4th guy to queue up so the lobby can get started.

    There's not enough solo players to fill up the massive amount of hand holders.