QoL Changes
- Can we stop getting daily rituals for characters we rarely, if ever, play? I hate runing Huntress, yet 50% of my daily rituals are for her and her stupid hatches. I run Trapper all teh time, never get a Trapper daily. When I do run survivors, I favor Feng, but I always get Jeff and Jake dailies, I have never leveled them and dislike running them. Please, I get having one now and then outside our comfort zone, but most of them? No.
- Perk Load Saves. Just 2 on killer and survivor. Save a favorite perk load, and just click the button to make it active on the current character. If that character does not have the perk, than nothing is loaded. This would be really nice for those times you see survivors all load toolboxes with 10 secs left, *click - and my appropriate perk group is loaded.
That's all for now.
Comments
@Warlock_2020
And if you're getting ONLY Jeff and Jake.... Level them up quite a bit. Get their teachables maybe?