Menu settings for controllers
Hello,
There is a suggestion I would like to me. I play on steam, and sometimes in between queues, I like to play simple games on my other monitor. I have an XBOX controller plugged in which I use for my other game, and I use my keyboard and mouse for DBD.
The problem is that even with tweaking .ini files, disabling steam input, or any possible solution I can find it is impossible to get DBD to ignore controller input.
So if I'm playing a silly little game like Jumping Man, and press B to jump, it cancels my queue in DBD. I would love to see, if possible, an option within the menus to just have DBD ignore controller input so that it isn't a problem, or in some cases I don't have to unplug my controller entirely because a breeze blew on the joystick and took control.
Comments