Crying Freddy
Freddys rework was supposed to come in december but the oh so "professional" devs Quote "Pass" on like it a game of jeopardy freddys rework better come when the new chapter patch comes out
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d love to share some dates if I had them, but I’m afraid all I can give you is a: Soon™ as is customary.
Poor Freddy... I'm sure by the time they buff him the balance will have tipped so far against killers it won't matter if the new prove thyself is anything to go by.
Inb4 his eventual changes are minor and mostly value changes.
How to fix Freddy? I have no idea and probably neither do they...
MakeFreddyGreatAgain
Started running Freddy recently and I've been having fun with him. He has great lunge, amazing stall and slugging potential, and thanks to his power when a Survivor is under his influence you always know where they are. If you don't see their aura, you know they're close.
If they had to make a change to him though, I think it should just be him being able to cause a cooldown on vault and pallets. Nothing to major, but let's just say after a Survivor has thrown down a pallet, or vaulted through a window, those places become blocked for about ten seconds. It's simply Freddy using his dream world powers to change the world around him.
...
The rework will consist of:
-added two or three new ways for survivors to wake up
-reduced Freddy move speed (due to the ranged nature of his power)
-improved sound cues for when he is invisible (increase sound of footsteps and increased environmental interactions, grass etc)
-removed the skill check penalty while survivors are asleep (we thought his ability to hurt the survivors in dream realm was penalty enough)
Does that about sum it up?
Or crouch repeatedly very quickly they will wake up.
Or turn on a flashlight.
Or run.
Or simply exist...
Freddy is a meme now see, he has fallen and he can't get up