Lag or cheating

Ok I just Started Death Slinger and I found some Odd survivors that the Server was lagging only when I'm around a survivor. When I speared a survivor and when I hit hurt it didn't show she was hit at all. Like no mending or health state taken. This was not normal gameplay to me but I need to be sure. One I never had a Connection issue so it can't be me. So I had to ask were these survivors cheating or was is just server issues because I didn't have this issue until the last few Gens were remaining. Also they opened the gate as soon as the Gens where done. Like it was instantly

Comments

  • I was playing survivor with some of my friends a few nights ago against a slinger, he speared me and hit me (you could see the blood spray thing) and i didn't take any damage. Everyone was on 200+ ping so it was probably a server issue. With the gate opening, they could have just been camping the gate with wake up and leader or something.

  • Ok thank you. But it could of been maybe a random in the server lagging the server on purpose. Not saying ur that person but the lag didn't seen normal. But again I can be completely wrong on it.

    Plus where you on Garden of Joy when that happened to you just making sure we were on the same server

  • @Skeleton23 said:

    Ok thank you. But it could of been maybe a random in the server lagging the server on purpose. Not saying ur that person but the lag didn't seen normal. But again I can be completely wrong on it.

    Plus where you on Garden of Joy when that happened to you just making sure we were on the same server

    It was on badham, and I'm on oce servers so im not surprised about the ping thing. I doubt it's anyone actually lagging the servers.