Possible Freddy tweaks
This new version of Freddy plays pretty damn good, but I do have a couple of suggestions to make him feel a bit better
1. Alarm clocks- while they do feel necessary when playing against Freddy, the sleep immunity feature feels a bit too overbearing especially with how easy it is to get to a clock now. A couple of suggestions would be to either cut down the immunity timer or changing it so the clock doesn't count down passively, but can still be reduced manually.
2. Terror radius- for both thematic and mechanical purposes (with certain terror radius perks), could it be possible to make Freddy undetectable to awake survivors while the terror radius can be heard in the dream world?
3. Dream pallets- the visuals of the dream pallets make them a bit too obvious to survivors, a possible visual change could have a pool of blood under the pallet, still giving a visual tell without sacrificing the tricky(?) nature of the ability
That's all I can think of, other than that Freddy feels great
Comments
I would be glad to see these get put into the game.
One other thing I would also like behavior changed about Freddy is how his teleport works. Canceling the teleport should not reset the cooldown, the amount of time that I teleported to the wrong place and lost pressure is kinda annoying).
I do agree with most of what you bring up, but I'm still leaning towards the undetectable on survivorsurvivors that are awake. Thematically sleeping survivors should have more awareness of Freddy than those that are awake, and mechanically it would make terror radius perks work with Freddy’s that can effectively keep up enough pressure to keep survivors asleep. I do see your other points though, and they could possibly work