A Dead By Daylight Pinball mini game (with tokens given for playing out trials)
I think one of the things that wears down a person playing dbd is just how fiercely competitive it can be. And how unrewarding it can be with so much focus on either escaping all the time or killing all the time. I think it would be great to add a mini game to dbd like a pinball game. You get a token for each trial that you complete, whether you escape or kill survivors wouldn't matter. You can then use a token to play a round of pinball. The rewards could be a bunch of different stuff, changing frequently between perks, cosmetics and items. Maybe even a pinball game for killer and one for survivor.
There could also be a lederboard with top winners, with special prizes awarded to those at the top of the list.
There would have to certain conditions to getting tokens, of course, such as you couldn't die on your first hook. No dcs and no offing onself on hook. This would keep people from loading into games in order to "go next" to get a token in order to grind. It might also slightly lessen people going next, as doing so would deprive them of a token and rewards.
Comments
Sounds fun! 🤩
It might not be an in-game minigame, but DBD Pinball does exist, and it is pretty cool!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2660530/Pinball_M__Dead_by_Daylight_Pinball/
Would be neat to have something like this as a little minigame, though.
Yes, this game is cool. I actually play a few tables when I need a break from dbd.
I was thinking about having a minigame in dbd myself a few months back. I like the idea, will likely never happen tho.