An invocation change
Invocations are pretty bad rn due to the broken downside compared to the alright buff it gives. Honestly invocations could count as a killer perk at this point.
I feel like a rework would be an easier way to fix this and make them useful. My suggestion is to Buff the advantage given too those who are broken and nerf the effect to people who didn’t help.
if one buffs gen speed then give the people who are broken a 110% buff and the non broken people get 105% or something like that (I’m not a designer nor a balance person so these numbers might not be close to fair but it’s an idea)
Comments
I'd rather the survivor who activates an invocation, just lose a hook state, instead of being broken for the rest of the match. Seems like a better trade off.
The second one (I don't remember it's name) needs a rework though. As it straight up doesn't work, due to how crows function.