Two achievements you would change +bonus question
So twoachievements you would change either making them less of a slug to get or making it a little easier to do due to things in the game. For me it's this
Left for Dead: I already have this achievement because of a friendly killer. But now it seems like it really just requires way to much to go right. You can't die, four gens must be complete, your teammates have to be dead, the last generator has to be complete, hatch can not be closed during this and make it out of the exit gate but hope there isn't anything slowing that down of else you have to restart. Now i get it's because Bill in L4D died when restarting the generator and the achievement sorta is a play on it restart the generator but you have to be alive. Now how would I change it to make it not super easy where you need to press a button and boom it's done but not hard where you'll lose your mind. So here's a reworked version. Finishing repairing the last generator and have all other teammates escape and be sacrificed. So it requires instead. You having to repair the last generator, your teammates escaping and you being sacrificed instead. While it's not a entirely good idea it still plays on how Bill dies in l4d. Dying for his team.
The other one I would change is
Skilled Huntress well Playstation mostly I already talked about. Down 100 survivors 24 meters away. It's 100 part that gets me while everyone else is 10. Playstation is 100 so how about this to keep it simple and for whatever reason you want to keep it 100 then simple while still annoying it's a little easier to do. Hit a 100 survivors with a hatchet over 24 meters away. Instead of downing you just have to hit them. Also to make it easier to tell if you got over 24 meters a score would appear called Perfect Shot.
Now what about you two achievements you would change in dbd what would it be? Also bonus question what generator related achievement do find the most annoying to do. They all follow the same idea of repair generator at this location and escape but which do you find a little more annoying to do then the others?
Comments
Clearly the Vecna-Achievement. Not only have to face a specific Killer, but you also need to be lucky to get one of the artifacts and escape with it. People who were around when he was released will probably have it, but the more Killers come into the game the less likely it is to encounter Vecna and therefore to get the Achievement.
This would be the only one, but if I would have to name a second Achievement it would be the one which requires to open the Doors on RPD 20 times. Again you have to survive until the end AND actually be the person to open the Door, but it would also require you to play on RPD, which takes a lot of time, or you use Map Offering for a Map which is generally disliked by most players. But IMO this is nowhere near as bad of an achievement as the one with the Hand/Eye of Vecna.
I agree with the Skilled Huntress. It's pretty crazy considering it's not unfair to say it's harder to get hits with a pad.
The other trophy/achievement I'd change is the 3 blink and grab with Nurse. I did it once on xbox and I'm not going to do it again
I remember getting the 3 blink grab with Nurse one night I was happy and looking to see if anyone saw it without realizing oh its 1 am so no one would. That and where did they go I nearly fainted getting it.