Stuck in Locker on Ormond Resort

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: On Ormond Resort, in one of the lockers by the crane entrance, rushed exiting it while using Quick and Quiet after making a flashbang trapped me in the locker, forcing me to disconnect in order to continue playing the game, as I was protected by the locker hitbox and Pinhead (the killer I was facing) could not grab me.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Play on Ormond Resort.

Have perks Quick and Quiet and Flashbang equipped.

go into the locker right next to the hole in the wall by the crane using Quick and Quiet as a rushed action.

Craft a flashbang.

Exit the locker using a rushed action.

VIDEO: Sadly no video, but I do have screenshots of me inside the locker.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log 20250306221647_1.jpg 20250306221648_1.jpg 20250306221648_2.jpg 20250306221648_3.jpg 20250306221709_1.jpg

Comments