How to change switch username without changing switch profile name?
I need to change my dbd username on switch because it auto gave me my Nintendo profile name, which has my personal info in it. What do I do??
I need to change my dbd username on switch because it auto gave me my Nintendo profile name, which has my personal info in it. What do I do??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do I changeHow do I change my because it gave me my switch profile name
There's no "DbD username." It uses the name on your platform's profile (this is true for Switch, PlayStation, Steam, everything). If you go into settings, go to "Online" and turn on "Anonymous mode." That will hide your username from any players you're not playing with in Survive With Friends.