Some Dude Told Me to Look at a Wall to Counter Flashlight
I didnt know you could do this while breaking a pallet. How do I counter flashlight when im breaking a pallet stuck in its animation? Thanks. Im really bad.
I didnt know you could do this while breaking a pallet. How do I counter flashlight when im breaking a pallet stuck in its animation? Thanks. Im really bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you really wanna counter flashlight, you can pick up lightborn
Okay, thanks. Nice to know there is a mechanic I cannot counter.
You literally just have to use headphones to counter being FLed while breaking a pallet, lmao.
Whatevs.
Who told you that? The right counter is this: come here to the forums and complain about it. That's what real men do!
Its just a meme answer, forget about it
What I do is take note of my surroundings and just try to move where I think I'm moving. If the survivor is injured and doesn't have Iron Will I can just follow the sound. Works almost every time.
You're all jerks!
"Complains about something everyone else either has learned to deal with or literally doesn't give a crap about"
Doesn't get the support/answer they wanted
"You're all jerks!"
Classic, makes up i'd say 40% of the posts here, 59% of which are just some sort of various complaint or "toxic post", and 1% being some form of a legitimate post feedback, actually concerns, bugs, etc...
Thanks for being a part of the better portion of the forums though.
The counter is to git gud.
Not with the new engine
Welcome to the forums.