did i miss blood moon event?

Comments

  • Yeah it all happened last night sorry man.

    i believe next event starts 30th January 2019
  • There is no Event titled Blood Moon. The next Event is Moonrise, starting on the 30th.
  • @Paddy4583 said:
    Yeah it all happened last night sorry man.

    i believe next event starts 30th January 2019

    I wish I could have seen it

  • @DocOctober said:
    There is no Event titled Blood Moon. The next Event is Moonrise, starting on the 30th.

    He speaks about real event, not in-game...
    Or I think so, at least.

    Oh if you mean real event last blood moon was 21st January. Believe next one will be May 2021? 
    next in game event is 30th January 
  • @DocOctober said:
    There is no Event titled Blood Moon. The next Event is Moonrise, starting on the 30th.

    He speaks about real event, not in-game...
    Or I think so, at least.

    Makes no sense whatsoever to ask about that on a game forum
  • I thought there was going to be an event called "blood moon" on or around when we had IRL blood moon. I was mistaken. my bad. Would of been cool tho.

  • this be nice name for double BP event.