Hag teleports to the same trap I just setted when another trap was triggered
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Hag teleports to the same trap I just setted when another trap was triggered
PLATFORM: Steam/PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I hooked a survivor, placed a trap in front of her. A survivor triggered my trap in the shack which was on the other side of the map and I teleported to the trap I just setted with no survivors even being around. This happened twice in the same match
VIDEO:
20250227_VainSmokyChipmunkKappaRoss-bjyjUn8IORLEvWPd_source.zipPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Were you using Mint Rag addon as that makes you able to teleport to any trap without it needing to be triggered? Down side is that you have to look at the trap you want to teleport to so you can't do that normal just press button to teleport to the activated trap anymore, but it makes it easier to surprise survivors when in chase as they don't even need to activate the trap. The description could be clearer like "The Hag can teleport to any Phantasm Trap in the level anytime". It currently can be easily misunderstood as it does not require the trap to be active to you to be able to teleport.