Skins from the "Deep Gap" collection

Today, the store has a screenshot from rift for a Moment from the collection "Autumn Chill" where she is a student. I remember that it had a dark version from the "Deep Gap" collection where it had dark gray shades. Unfortunately, at that point in time, I couldn't get it. Has anyone heard if the developers plan to sell collections of "Deep Gap" skins? I really want to take dark Mag to my collection. I understand that it will obviously be more expensive, but no one knows?

2025-02-26_21-01-53.png

Comments

  • The blue one is the deep rift version.

    This is the normal one:

    Meg1.JPG
  • They last said in a reddit q and a that they have no plans to sell deep rift skins in the store sadly. This was a couple years ago now i think.

    I hope that it changes.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    They last said in a reddit q and a that they have no plans to sell deep rift skins in the store sadly. This was a couple years ago now i think.

    I hope that it changes.

    I do too, because I want to have it in my collection. There are very few Gothic things on Meg

  • I know, I'm talking specifically about the possible sale of the "Deep Gap" collection, I hope they can come up with something so that players can buy it.