Are footsteps on Macmillan Estate maps also bugged for anyone else?
I've noticed when playing killer, not only are my own footsteps silent, but sometimes survivors are unless they are REALLY close, is anyone else having odd interactions like such in DBD recently regarding sound? I feel this is a discussion that needs to be had because, it happens in a lot of the classic maps.
It's not light-footed, it just happens every now and then and it's not fun to interact with, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
Currently, survivor sounds are really unreliable: sometimes survivors just stop making sounds when the game has to play too many sounds/soundeffects. In addition, depending on the shoes, some shoes also stop making sounds. Then, the game stops making sounds of something when something is behind a high obstacle like a wall. It is really painful.
All this started when dbd switched to UE5. I really hope the developers will fix this with the big health update.