Ok guys....Who has them?!
@Raccoon said:Ok guys....Who has them?!
@Raccoon said:
I heard that Dinkleberg got them.
@HeroLives said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/439235/im-missing-all-of-my-cosmeticsI heard that Dinkleberg got them.
@HeroLives said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/439235/im-missing-all-of-my-cosmetics
Joey is wearing all of your clothes, like in that one episode of Friends
@brewingtea said:Joey is wearing all of your clothes, like in that one episode of Friends
@brewingtea said:
I never did like that Joey!
Tried loading up on PS5 and they're still gone.
I guess it's an account but.
Sorry I was hungry :'(
Have you tried contacting Support?
Maybe a magpie took ‘em.
Unless you're moving from a Switch I'd contact support about what should be there.
Also it was most likely those gremlins making off with them! 🤣
I will make a ticket today :)
LUCKY 7's
Sorry I took 'em, I was cold 😔
In seriousness, Support should be able to help you out with this issue https://support.deadbydaylight.com
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard that Dinkleberg got them.
Joey is wearing all of your clothes, like in that one episode of Friends
I never did like that Joey!
Tried loading up on PS5 and they're still gone.
I guess it's an account but.
Sorry I was hungry :'(
Have you tried contacting Support?
Maybe a magpie took ‘em.
Unless you're moving from a Switch I'd contact support about what should be there.
Also it was most likely those gremlins making off with them! 🤣
I will make a ticket today :)
LUCKY 7's
Sorry I took 'em, I was cold 😔
In seriousness, Support should be able to help you out with this issue https://support.deadbydaylight.com