Is there an official list somewhere that shows all DBD Dedicated Servers?
I'd like to be able to see what dedicated servers we currently have and where they are as well as any we are getting in the future.
I'd like to be able to see what dedicated servers we currently have and where they are as well as any we are getting in the future.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so, no.
That sucks... It figures I guess..
You can get an idea of where they are by looking at AWS infrastructure.
https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/regions_az/
They wouldn't be reckless enough to provide a list like that for targeting would they? 🤔
What "targeting"? Because you know where the servers are? That means nothing its Amazon hosted, knowing what regions the servers are doesn't mean they'll be "targeted" whatever that means