The 2vs8 survey should include the option: Continue but keep every bonus

I think the survey should include the option: Continue but keep every bonus that we currently have.

Without every bonus we currently have I personally don't see any point of playing 2vs8 or go for normal mode with high lobby times and teammates and killers that are way out of their matchmaking range.

Comments

  • @BurnedTerrormisu said:

    I think the survey should include the option: Continue but keep every bonus that we currently have.

    Without every bonus we currently have I personally don't see any point of playing 2vs8 or go for normal mode with high lobby times and teammates and killers that are way out of their matchmaking range.

    I'd also prefer that although I don't use my bloodpoints anyways and the ep bonus was mostly good to level up my battlepass. I think I got from start of the bonus to now from level 40 or something to 72 xD