the strangest franks+crackers question
if you hit a survivor that is carrying firecrackers 10 times with franks, will the item be destroyed or will it be dropped like usual?
if you hit a survivor that is carrying firecrackers 10 times with franks, will the item be destroyed or will it be dropped like usual?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume it would be destroyed like everything else. The strange part is firecrackers only have 1 charge, and IDK if it can do partial charges. If it does, then that's equally strange because it won't change it's effect in the slightest.
Someone should try this out and see what happens. I've never been hit by Frankie's when holding a firecracker.
I am also curious, I throw the crackers before I get hit
Sorry but hitting a Survivor with Franklin's demise while the carrying a firecracker will only causing the drop it it won't destroy an item but Franklin's should be upgraded to do so.