Question on The Dredge.
I just started playing this killer and I'm very confused on how to use his abilities effectively. I'm very new to this killer and wanted to tips and tricks on how to use this killer against harder players
I just started playing this killer and I'm very confused on how to use his abilities effectively. I'm very new to this killer and wanted to tips and tricks on how to use this killer against harder players
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dredges locker teleporting ability heavily depends on RNG, so there isn't much to master there (aside from the whole grabbing people as they run past thing) so you should focus on learning how to zone people with your remnant, e.g. place your remnant on one side of the loop and then push them towards the remnant from the other side. Keep in mind you are much slower after you have placed your remnant. That's pretty much all I can tell you.
Thank you