Kate Denson deserves love
ok I’m going to try not be biased because I am a kate main but kate deserves more love. She’s been a character in the game for almost 7 years if memory serves me right but she has next to nothing in love. Yes she may have a lot of outfits n people may disagree with me here but I have almost every Kate outfit and I started playing in 2022 near Christmas time. My girl has had no rift appearances for original outfits only two recolours and most of her outfits don’t tend to match which is something a lot of players love in dbd. Take houndmaster and sable for example two new characters houndmaster already has a legendary skin and I barely see her in games. Sable is very much loved by the community and I love her too but she has a lot of outfits too. Kate needs an original rift outfit or smt else for the shop because the last outfit she received before the Dracula and junji Ito update was the techwear from autumn 2023 which is well over a year ago. I don’t count both of the junji Ito and Dracula outfits as original as they are based off something and yes you could say the same for other characters recent outfits like sables and unknowns since they are based off red riding hood but Please dbd show her some love she deserves smt else I feel she’s got no appreciation in the game
Comments