Chapter Idea: Manhunt x Dead by Daylight
I think Manhunt would be a perfect fit for Dead by Daylight, and I’d love to see it as a chapter.
Killer: Piggsy
Survivor: James Earl Cash
This could be an amazing crossover. What do you guys think?
I think Manhunt would be a perfect fit for Dead by Daylight, and I’d love to see it as a chapter.
Killer: Piggsy
Survivor: James Earl Cash
This could be an amazing crossover. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah manhunt would be perfect but sadly it will most likely never come to dbd. it’s a rockstar game and I doubt taketwo will allow a old and not recently released franchise to dbd. But would be cool
The truth is yes, I wish they would do a collaboration with Manhunt, it's something difficult to happen, but not impossible