New Killer Idea i came up with
I came up with a Killer that I Named The DragonSpawn and yes he's a dragon. He's a much smaller dragon so he would be the Size of the Demogorgon and the Xenomorph. I came up with his Design which can be used or not
His Ability Would Yes to breath Fire on Survivors and objects that are Flammable. He must find shrines to recharge his Ability which the survivors can mess with to prevent him from gaining his power. I say when he burns a pallet the survivors can still use it until it burns away. I say there can be metal Pallets or something to metal that is used just like a pallet to help counter this Ability. I always thought a dragon based Killer would be amazing thing to play and go up against. This was just a thought I had while playing DBD

Comments