Wesker 2v8 wont hook/out down survivor after hit w/ power
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: As Wesker in 2v8, after hitting survivor against a wall with power, survivor is stuck on shoulder. Killer can M1, survivor cant interact or wiggle. Survivor wont die in end game, locking killers in game. Forced to DC
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Find injured survivor
- Use power to hit survivor into wall
- Wait till endgame collapse
VIDEO: Didnt capture, I DCed to try and fix it earlier in the match.
PLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments
This has been happening for so long now, I'm surprised nothing has been done about it yet. There was even a video made about it a week ago…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-XZcGmYDHEHey folks. Popping in here to confirm that the team is aware of this and looking into this. Thanks for sharing your log, by the way! I'm updating the status of this report.