Upcoming Map Offering Balancing Feedback
I don't particularly like map offerings but I've been forced to use them since Haunted by Daylight 2023 when I started crashing on Macmillan Estate maps (with the exception of Shelter Woods).
If this change goes live, I will be forced to disconnect every time I get a non-Shelter Woods Macmillan Estate map which I do not want to do. I've repeatedly sent logs over the course of a year to the support staff about my crashing with no solutions offered.
The weird thing is… I don't crash when I'm playing Coal Tower or Suffocation Pit in the 2v8 mode. This brings me to the conclusion that the egg sac on all of these maps in the regular game might be causing me to crash.
It wouldn't hurt if you were to optimize the whole game as well. I hate to ask y'all to remove the egg sac because it does look cool but I also hate crashing because of it. I miss playing on Macmillan Estate but I am unable to play them.
TLDR:
FEEDBACK: If the map offering balancing goes through, optimize the egg sac on Macmillan Estate maps or remove it completely. I know I'm not the only person affected by this unusual crash but I do seem to be the only person complaining about it. I can play on EVERY single map but those Macmillan Estate maps.
For reference: I had 0 crashes in DBD until Halloween 2023 when it first showed up.
Comments