Name QoL

I would love an In-game naming system. I know that many people would hate this idea, but I also know many people who would love this idea. Being able to have funny names, but then also play other games without changing our names so we aren't something DBD-related while playing something else.

I think a setting to hide our usernames from the killers until the very end would be nice, as a Twitch Streamer i recognize that having TTV or something like it in my name would increase my viewers, but at that same time, the risk of being stream sniped (which i am not important enough for yet) or even just tunneled weighs on that decision a lot.

Being able to hide only certain survs names. I love seeing the funny names so i enjoy having the setting on to see other survs names, but at the same time as a content creator, getting the …Questionable ones is rough lol Even if its a right click on there name to hide it sorta thing, it would be really nice

Comments

  • Agreed… why should PC players be the only ones who can roll in with such classics as "Wesker's Salt Lick" and "Hex: Put It Rin"?

    Where is the equality?

  • Agreed. It would be nice to change my name in-game without having to change my steam name to something only DBD related.

    And since we have a unique #, it would be nice if the in-game names would not be made unique so that anyone can have whatever name they want to.