Thank you developers

Since the announcement of the upcoming FNAF chapter, many players talked a lot more about the issues this game has and how miserable it can feel sometimes - not only bugs and glitches but also how miserable the gameplay experience can be like get slugged for four minutes, going next, boring 2v1 situation, spending 20min BPs, map offerings ect. I just saw and read the new roadmap with all of these quality of life changes and I want to say: Thank you for recognising all of these issues and to solve them by changing and tweaking these things. It is also nice to read a little bit of explanation of how you want to change these things and all of this looks promising.

I really love this game and it makes me so happy to see all of these QoL changes to make the game a better one for everyone! Can't wait to see these things ingame and I hope they will give the upcoming new players a warm welcome and the feeling to stay as well as giving the current players the feeling to stay or comeback.

Thank you, developers, for this big announcement.

Comments