Great Job with 2v8.....

I love getting disconnected while just unhooking survivors from cages. It has happened to me 4 different times today. I'm sitting at a 15 min penalty for the last 3 for some reason. Love that your screw ups are our fault all the time…

Comments

  • @bigphil0005 said:

    I love getting disconnected while just unhooking survivors from cages. It has happened to me 4 different times today. I'm sitting at a 15 min penalty for the last 3 for some reason. Love that your screw ups are our fault all the time…

    I wouldn't say all the time…

  • @bigphil0005 said:

    I love getting disconnected while just unhooking survivors from cages. It has happened to me 4 different times today. I'm sitting at a 15 min penalty for the last 3 for some reason. Love that your screw ups are our fault all the time…

    If it's happening that consistently, you should really look into getting a recording program and getting some footage to send to BHVR, so they can fix it, instead of essentially just whining about it on the forums here.