Found a 3man cheater group, what should I do after the game?
Luck ily the 4th is doing gens,but I honestly don't know how to get their info and report them, can anyone instruct me so?
I have them recorde
Luck ily the 4th is doing gens,but I honestly don't know how to get their info and report them, can anyone instruct me so?
I have them recorde
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When this happens you are supposed to report in game and you can follow up online and attach your video. They will do the rest.
I already reported them, compressing files to send it here because it was pretty funny
Nothing. BHVR doesn't care, nor does Steam.